A Culture of Caring
Our mission is to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us.
We believe that great care for our residents begins with establishing a culture of caring with our team. It is important that from our application and interview process through general orientation and training that culture of caring is evident.
Ways we aim to provide a culture of caring:
- Individual gifts and skills are valued and relationships are important
- Lots of room for creative ideas
- Pre-employment drug testing and background checks
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and in-services
- Opportunities for career advancement and promotion
- Shared values guide the way employees and residents are treated
- Education Reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Several Low-Cost Health Insurance Plans to choose from
- Low cost dental and vision insurance
- And more!